Kranthi Keen School Distributed 400 Masks & 150 Face shield to Vegetable and Fruit Vendors
we have distributed 400 Masks & 150 Face shields besides Creating Awareness on COVID-19 to Vegetable and Fruit Vendors and also to the General Public at the Vegetable and Fruit Market.
Urging them to follow COVID Preventive Steps such as Wearing Masks, Maintaining Social Distancing and Washing Hands with Soap Frequently Among Others.
Stopping the spread of COVID-19 starts with you
Wear a mask
Clean your hands
Maintain a safe distance
By knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions Protect yourself and others around you. Follow the advice provided by your local health authority.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
• Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
• Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
• when you cough or sneeze cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue.
• if you feel unwell Stay home.
• seek medical attention If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
In these challenging times, we are all navigating through uncertainty for ourselves, our loved ones, and our community. We hope you are staying healthy and safe.
#StaySafeStayHome #coronavirus #Covid19