ANNOUNCEMENT FOR INVITING ONLINE APPLICATION
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2021
AISSEE is a national level Sainik School Admission Test. On the basis of this exam Result, Sainik Schools all over India offer admission to classes 6 and 9.
We Will Cover complete details of AISSEE 2021, including exam date, How to Register, How to Download admit card, How to prepare, Download Previous question papers, answer key, result for Sainik School Admission 2021-22 and More.
Latest Update: Registrations for AISSEE 2021-22 will commence from October 20, 2020. Stay here for getting more updates.
NTA will be conducting the AISSEE-2021 for admission to Class VI and Class IX in 33 Sainik Schools across the country, for the academic year 2021-22. Sainik Schools are English medium residential schools affiliated to CBSE. They prepare cadets to join the National Defence Academy, Indian Naval Academy and other Training Academies, for Officers.
|AISSEE 2021 Highlights|
|Exam name||All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2021|
|Date of exam||07-02-2021 (Sunday)|
|Application date||October 20 to 18th December 2020|
|Mode of exam||Pen paper (OMR Sheets based)|
|Paper pattern||Multiple Choice questions|
|Eligibility for admission to Class VI||Candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31.03.2021. Admission for Girls is open in Class VI only in all Sainik Schools.|
|Eligibility for admission to Class IX||Candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31.03.2021 and should have passed Class VIII, from a recognised school, at the time of admission.|
|Exam fee||Rs 400 /- for SC/ST and Rs 550/- for all others|
Candidates who desire to appear in the exam may read the detailed Information Bulletin for AISSEE 2021 and apply online only at https://aissee.nta.nic.ac.in between 20th October 2020 and 18th December 2020. The exam fee is also required to be paid online through payment gateway, using debit/credit cards or internet banking or PAYTM Wallet.
How to Apply for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021
- Candidates can apply for AISSEE 2021 “Online” only on the website https://aissee.nta.nic.in The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for admission to the same level, all his/her Application Forms shall summarily be rejected.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website https://aissee.nta.nic.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form is their own or that of their parents, as all information/communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given mobile number only.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Download and read the Information Bulletin carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email ID and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload the following documents:
- Scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) in JPG/JPEG format
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidate’s left-hand thumb impression. (file size 10 kb -50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste/ Community/ Category Certificate
- Certificate of service (for Defence category-serving) and PPO for Ex-servicemen, as applicable.
(The certificates as detailed above: File size (100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG or JPEG format)
(If the information given or documents uploaded are not correct or incomplete or cannot be corroborated with the required original certificates at the time of Admission)
FEE DETAILS AND IMPORTANT DATES for AISSEE 2021
|Online Submission of Application Form||from 20th October to 18.12.2020 (up to 5.00 pm)|
|Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/Paytm||18.12.2020 (11.50 pm)|
|Fee Payable by candidates in INR|
Category Fee payable General/Wards of Defence personnel and ex-servicemen/OBC(NCL)* as per central list Rs.550/- (Rupees five hundred and fifty
Scheduled castes(SC)/Scheduled tribes(ST) Rs.400/-(Rupees four hundred only)
|Correction of details filled in application Form on Website:||Third week of December 2020. Details will be uploaded on NTA website later|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||***|
|Date of Examination||07.02.2021 (Sunday)|
|Duration of examination Exam for admission to Class VI||150 minutes|
|Exam for admission to Class IX||180 minutes|
|Timings of examination Exam for admission to Class VI||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Exam for admission to Class IX||10:00 AM, to 01:00 PM|
|Exam Centre||As indicated in the admit card|
|Declaration of results||announced on NTA website later|
*OBC-NCL List (other backward classes-non creamy layer) as per the Central List of other backward classes available on the website of National Commission for Backward Classes(NCBC),
www.ncbc.nic.in, as on the first day of the month in which the process of Online Admission Form for AISSEE commences. Candidates falling within this list may mention OBC-NCL in the Category column. State/ UT list OBC(NCL) who are not in the Central List of OBC(NCL) must not choose the category “OBC-NCL”.
Note: The fee as mentioned above is exclusive of any taxes or service charges payable to banks/payment organizations, that may be applicable Fee as mentioned above is non-refundable.